Sunday 25 May 2014

Wonderful Marcella


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I have a very "flaming" card for you with a gorgeous Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Stamp - Marcella Masquerade, oh she is so classy! I imagined her with very vivid colours and here is the result...


I stamped Marcella Masquerade onto watercolour paper and did the background in watercolours. I then coloured her in pencil and stamped a Some Odd Girl sentiment (from the Thank You Mae set). With white and gold Colorbox ink, I stamped around the image using texture stamps for a nice finishing touch.

There are lots of other gorgeous Uptown Girls available from the store, you can see them all HERE
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine!! Love that beautiful background

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...