Monday 27 June 2011

Tutorial for Prismacolor pencils on kraft card

Here I am finally with the promised tutorials for Prismacolor pencils on kraft. The image I'm colouring is by Make It Crafty.

The first two videos are a very long-winded introduction about supplies, different suitable cardstocks and also basic techniques for colouring. The lighting is quite bad but I hope you'll find something useful there.

It is probably NOT essential to watch introduction videos, especially if you have some experience with Prismas already.

I had to split the video because Youtube rejected the full length so here's Part 2.


Next ones are THE ones you've been most asking for - colouring skin with Prismas on kraft.

I am no expert - this is just the way I happen to colour. I want to thank wonderful Dorcas who's amazing talent and skill inspired me to start playing with pencils again!

Part 1


Part 2


The colours I've used are: Cream, Sand, Peach Beige, Blush Pink, Light Peach, Peach, Goldenrod, Mineral Orange, Henna, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Umber, White.

Hope you found something useful!

Hugs
Annika

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous Tutorial.

    TFS

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am so amazed at the professional way you've done this tutorial, I've wanted something like this for a long time, thought about buying a few times but I'm going to invest in some Prisma pencils after this. Thank you so very much. Wonderful (from beginning to end)
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog with all the tutorials. 've Only begun to also craft paper to color. I have a very nice and is something different.

    Am equal follower become the blog I can keep an eye on all those great tutorials.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...