Wednesday 4 June 2014

Up Up Bean - and Quixotic Paperie sponsoring


Hello everyone! I am sharing a little card, very little card indeed featuring one of the latest The Greeting Farm stamp available from the store - and to let you know Quixotic Paperie is sponsoring the current Girly Birthdays challenge at Without Words! So if you would like to win a gift voucher to the store, now is the chance! 

My little inspiration card to day is an ATC put on a card blank - I like tiny cuteness! 


I stamped the adorable Up Up Bean by The Greeting Farm on an ATC and coloured her with my Polychromos except for the balloons which were coloured with acrylic paint. For the background, I used Neocolor II. Around the image I added white ink with a texture stamp then rubbed a purple Neocolor II on the borders of the ATC. Then I painted the letters HB2U in acrylic paint and pasted them on the ATC. 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely evening/day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...