Saturday 19 February 2011

Moving In Big Circles

I have a retro abstract creation for you today and what better way to go retro than with the fabulous Basic Grey Offbeat paper available over at Quixotic Paperie

Matched with Kraft paper - you guys know how much I love my Kraft and corrugated card LOL! Don't forget that Elaine now stocks Bazzill Kraft card.


I also did some hand-stitching which is made super easy with the Sew Easy Tool. You can even use the tool on circles. 

I used a circle Spellbinder nestibitlies as my template and drew my stitch line on the back of the paper. 



Then I lined up the piercing spike on the straight stitch head of the Sew Easy tool with the drawn line.



Using the markings on the head keeping it in line with the drawn line allows you to pierce holes in a circle. 


Just keep an eye on the last couple of holes if your circle isn't the perfect size you might have to make your own last hole to get the spacing right!


Have you tried the new Baker's Twine with your Sew Easy

Have a lovely Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Kim.
    I've been thinking about getting a Sew Easy Tool for a few weeks now - I really should just get one!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I gotta try radical like you do Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... never thought of doing it like this! What a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...