Sunday 18 May 2014

Let's Be Friends...


Hello everyone! Did you know there are some adorable SCACD stamps by Sylvia Zet? And they are hard to resist!!! I have chosen Loli & Shellie for my inspiration post today :)


I stamped Loli & Shellie on a piece of kraft and coloured them using my Polychromos. Please note, this stamp is available as a single stamp, or as part of the collection set Adventures of Loli & Friends. I added a little butterfly, from the Some Odd Girl Flutter By Fairy set and a Make It Crafty Mini Dragonfly Chipboard - both are coloured in Polychromos too. The sentiment is from the Tiddly Inks Chloe and Her Friends set.


Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...