Monday 18 April 2011

A little showing-off and some Copic tutorials...

Hi, I am Annika The Messy and I'm the new girl here ... so be gentle, OK?! :)

I'd like to show you couple of cards I made last week:


Those cards are both featuring new stamps from Whimsy Stamps April release and the good new are they are on preorder HERE on Quixotic Paperie - along with a cool ticket stamps with a matching ticket die I used on the first card. One of my most versatile sentiment sets ever!

I also quite recently made a little video tutorial on how to colour facial features of Kenny K images the way I do it - I love to add them a bit of dimension and drama. The image I'm colouring is called Kitty Katastrophy.


And if you are curious how to do the Copic sky like on the second card - it's really easy and I have a little tutorial here:


Oh, and do you know what I'm REALLY excited about? Echo Park 6x6 pads, that's what! I have always been a fan of their papers and having them in scaled-down card-friendly format is just what doctor ordered!

And I am really curious about the Sew Easy tool which is now back in stock - if ANYTHING makes paper piercing and hand stitching a bit faster and more effortless the it's a must-have!

OK, I'll stop babbling now before somebody stuffs a sock into my mouth!

Wishing you all loadsa fun crafting and I'll be back here next Monday!
Hugs
Annika The Messy

2 comments:

  1. Super tutorials, Annika! I would never have thought to use the darker shades for the skin - will give that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and gorgeous makes too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...