Hi, I am Annika The Messy and I'm the new girl here ... so be gentle, OK?! :)
I'd like to show you couple of cards I made last week:
HERE on Quixotic Paperie - along with a cool ticket stamps with a matching ticket die I used on the first card. One of my most versatile sentiment sets ever!
I also quite recently made a little video tutorial on how to colour facial features of Kenny K images the way I do it - I love to add them a bit of dimension and drama. The image I'm colouring is called Kitty Katastrophy.
And if you are curious how to do the Copic sky like on the second card - it's really easy and I have a little tutorial here:
Oh, and do you know what I'm REALLY excited about? Echo Park 6x6 pads, that's what! I have always been a fan of their papers and having them in scaled-down card-friendly format is just what doctor ordered!
And I am really curious about the Sew Easy tool which is now back in stock - if ANYTHING makes paper piercing and hand stitching a bit faster and more effortless the it's a must-have!
OK, I'll stop babbling now before somebody stuffs a sock into my mouth!
Wishing you all loadsa fun crafting and I'll be back here next Monday!
Annika The Messy
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow