Thursday 6 March 2014

Stamping Bella Seniorita Gladys the SuperHero

Today's card features another of the latest Stamping Bella release stamps. These are still available to pre-order over at Quixotic Paperie, and will hopefully be arriving in stock soon.

Meet Seniorita Gladys the SuperHero, from the Christine Grove collection. I had the most fun colouring her up, chuckling to myself.



I stamped Gladys and her matching sentiment on my favourite Make it Colour Blending Card before colouring with Copic markers.

For my background layers, I popped a couple of pieces of Core’dinations cardstock through a Tim Holtz embossing folder, and sanded the raised areas to reveal the lighter core. I covered the join between the two pieces on my card-front with a piece of white ribbon coloured using a Copic marker to match my image.

I hope you've enjoyed checking out my card today, thank you for stopping by!

~Elaine

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this is so funny, love it!
    Hugs from the Netherlands,Liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be so apt for my friend who spends all her time 'being there' for folk. I'll sometimes find a bag of goodies on the doorstep - special foodstuffs, treats, magazines, flowers or books - and know who it was! The cartoon character is just her. Fab colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great fun card. Brilliant. xXx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...