Saturday 8 March 2014

Fly with SCACD Stamps

I hope you're having a good weekend so far!

Today I'd like to share a little SCACD Stamps inspiration. I do love their mixed media style stamps, they are so versatile and work in a variety of styles, whether you like to art journal, create cards, tags or other projects.

I created a quick tag featuring a couple of the stamps from the Susana Loves Stamps range.  The gorgeous female silhouette is available either as part of the full Blank Canvas Collection #1 set or in the smaller Blank Canvas Women set. The wings are available in the Blank Canvas Wings set.



I stamped both the woman and wings using Versamark ink on white cardstock and embossed using different embossing powders before cutting them out to layer on my tag. The lettering was created using an alphabet stamp set from my stash. I created the tag background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and stencils.

That's it from me. Stop by tomorrow as I'm sure Delphine will have something beautiful to inspire you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...