Tuesday 4 March 2014

Stamping Bella Senior-Ita Wanda says MWAH!

Today I'd like to share a card I created using an older Stamping Bella release.

This is Wanda, one of the fabulous Senior-ita stamps illustrated by Christine Grove.  LOVE her!



Wanda comes with coordinating sentiments, but I recently re-discovered this cute alphabet die set at the bottom of a drawer and couldn’t resist using it!

I stamped Wanda on my favourite Make it Colour Blending Card before colouring with Touch Twin markers.

The alphabet die set I used is an old Quickutz set – Moxie Alphabet. I adhered the letters to my Distress Ink background before covering them with gold glitter pen and then Glossy Accents. I finished the card off with some gold sequins.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...