Monday 17 June 2013

Fun with the Stamping Bella Christine Grove Collection!

Hi folks, Elaine here!  It has been a while since I posted over here, apologies for that, but I'll be popping up more often from now on.

You may have heard about the latest releases from Stamping Bella.  These are ALL available to order over on the website now.  The new release is actually in stock now - it arrived on Saturday and pre-orders have been dispatched. I'm still waiting for the second part of my delivery, which includes the restocks of older Uptown Girls designs, but hopefully that will arrive soon!

This new release includes some fantastic new images that all come with a coordinating sentiment: the Christine Grove collection.  You really must check these out, they are H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. ;-)

Here's a look at what I've done with them so far:

Mimi the Chick Misses You
Tallulah in her Tutu


Parker the SuperPiggy
Brilliant, aren't they?  I can think of lots of occasions to use them for, and they are sure to put a smile on the recipient's face!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS cards, really made me smile! Such great images and wonderful colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...