Fairy Happy Day on watercolour paper to colour her with different sorts of pencils, both watercolour and dry. I used Neocolor II and Aquatone with water mostly for the background, and Polychromos and Luminance pencils for the fairy and details. The flower is from another Tiddly Inks clear stamp set - Harmony At Home. I watercoloured it to match the flowers in my image, cut it out and put it on foam.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove PREORDER due around 21st June!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release