Sunday 16 June 2013

With Joyful Gratitude

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today with a Tiddly Inks card to share. I used a set... just a set and nothing else. That's one of the things I love about these sets, they have everything you need to use them by themselves if you like - character, accessories, sentiment! 


The set I used is Celebrate Joyfully. I had in mind to make a bright scene and colour a background, using different media, so I stamped Emma and the flowers on a Mixed Media paper. I coloured my sky and grass using a combination of Neocolor II and Aquatone pencils which I both love for their intense colours and did some watercolouring. Then I used my Polychromos to colour Emma, the flowers and details, and I added some acrylic paint to the grass.

I loved colouring this little scene, hope you like it! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Helen:)! Hugs Delphine xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...