Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today with a Tiddly Inks card to share. I used a set... just a set and nothing else. That's one of the things I love about these sets, they have everything you need to use them by themselves if you like - character, accessories, sentiment!
The set I used is Celebrate Joyfully. I had in mind to make a bright scene and colour a background, using different media, so I stamped Emma and the flowers on a Mixed Media paper. I coloured my sky and grass using a combination of Neocolor II and Aquatone pencils which I both love for their intense colours and did some watercolouring. Then I used my Polychromos to colour Emma, the flowers and details, and I added some acrylic paint to the grass.
I loved colouring this little scene, hope you like it! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove PREORDER due around 21st June!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies