I used the Tiddly Inks Happy Day clear stamp set for this card. I stamped Wryn on Make It Colour Blending Card, and stamped a little present too. I coloured with my Copics, then cut out my images. The red heart was made with a Greeting Farm die from the Film & Polaroid die set, and the sentiment is from the Tiddly Inks Happy Day set.
Copics used for Wryn:
Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, R20
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9
Outfit: R81, 83, 85, 89, C1, 3, 5, 7
And before I go, remember there is 10% OFF STOREWIDE until midnight tonight July 28th!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs,
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases IN STOCK!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Curiosities & Mechanimals IN STOCK!
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!