Hi guys!! It's Sandie here today and I have a project I made a while back featuring Reading Beauty from Saturated Canary.
You can find free tutorials for this box online and they are so easy to assemble.
Once I had the box assembled I coverd it, inside and out with patterned papers and added a white doily and some lace. I stamped my image out onto Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured her up with Copic Markers, matting it onto pink cardstock.
To embellish I added some flowers and a flossed button.
Have a great day
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases IN STOCK!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Curiosities & Mechanimals IN STOCK!
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies