Thursday 25 July 2013

Carmen Medlin Fairy Queen

Good morning!! It's Sandie here and today I have a card to share, which features the beautiful Fairy Queen from Carmen Medlin for SCACD. 


I've stamped her out onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured her up with Copic markers. I've also added a little sparkle to her wings with Star Dust Stickles. 


The papers I used are actually Christmas themed Kaisercraft papers. I've kept the card really clean and simple and only added a small flossed button to embellish. 

Hope it inspires!!
Sandie


10% OFF STOREWIDE TILL MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 28TH JULY! Orders will dispatch on Monday 29th July.

*** Latest Arrivals ***


1 comment:

  1. Just so beautiful and the flag with the button and twine is such a nice creative touch. It brings the whole design together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...