Hi!! It's Sandie here today, and I have a couple of little cards to share which feature the super cute Baby Anya & Ian stamp set and the TGF Baby Onsie Die.
I stamped my images out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured them up with copic markers. I trimmed them out and adhered them with 3D foam dots. I used Prima Hello Pastel papers on both cards. To make the onsies I first cut it out with carstock and then I cut it out with the Prima papers and layered them up. Then I layered on the accessories (lapel, bow, etc)
To embellish I used some white white, pink and dark blue pearls, a punched butterfly and a button flossed with twine.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies