Sunday 11 May 2014

Magic Is Within Reach...


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! I'm back with a bit of magic with one of the gorgeous fairies by Some Odd Girls, a bit of Copic colouring and watercolouring!


I stamped Some Odd Girl Flutter By Fairy with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with my Copics. I then took a piece of watercolour paper and made a simple background in big brushstrokes with four different watercolours. On a piece of vellum, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Flutter By Fairy set and embossed it in ivory. I cut out my fairy and put her on foam squares on my watercolour panel. At last, I added a Make It Crafty Dragonfly from the Mini Dragonflies Chipboard set, which I painted using acrylic paints. 


Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20
Hair: E33, 49, 59, Y21, 11
Wings: BG000, BV000
Dress: V09, 12, 15, 17, E35, Y23, YR20, 24

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...