Sunday 20 April 2014

SCACD Mixed Media Water fun!


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday and Happy Easter! 
I have been playing with the new SCACD Elements Collection, a collection of four stamps I am in love with! They come as a collection of four, but Water, Fire, Wind and Earth can be bought individually too. They can simply be coloured and used on cards and are also great to play and be a bit "artistic" if you fancy too! I have wanted to try new things for some time and have been very inspired by Elaine's amazing art, and the gorgeous SCACD Water seemed like the perfect stamp for what I had in mind.


I stamped SCACD Water in Versafine Majestic Blue Ink onto watercolour paper and started by watercolouring the background. Then I coloured my whole image using Faber-Castell Polychromos and added a bit of Pitt pen around my image. Next I tried to add some texture to my background, so I stamped text in Versafine Majestic Blue Ink, then dots in Colorbox White Ink, and then various circles in blue, white, and using a gold Pitt pen. At last, I wrote "believe" and "dream" and added gold with my Pitt pen on the borders of my card. 


You can find all the SCACD Rubber Stamps HERE at Quixotic Paperie - and US readers can find them at SCACD too! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Easter weekend! Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 comments:

  1. wow, this is awesome. Such beautiful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Becky, for all kind words! Hugs Delphine xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Kathi! Hugs Delphine xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...