Sunday 27 April 2014

Take Flight!


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! I am back with a simple Fairy scene today combining Copics and watercolour, Some Odd Girl and Make It Crafty stamps!


I stamped Fairy In Flight by Some Odd Girl on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. On watercolour paper, I stamped Make It Crafty Petals And Palings - a fence I love because of its shape, perfect to add something in the middle. I coloured all the background using watercolours. I then cut out my fairy and put her on thin foam squares. I stamped one of the sentiment, coming from the same Fairy In Flight set and also added a little cloud from the set, stamped in white ink. 


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xxx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...