Sunday 13 April 2014

Love, Live, Laugh...


Hello everyone! It's a The Greeting Farm inspiration post today - have you seen the latest stamps available from the store? They are fantastic! So I have made a little scene featuring one of the Miss Anya Night Out stamps.


There are three adorable Anyas in this Miss Anya Night Out set. I stamped mine onto Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her with Copics then cut her out. On another piece of Make It Colour Blending Card, I stamped the row of houses which is from The Greeting Farm Dreamy Kit and coloured them with Copics as well. The sentiment I added is from a Tiddly Inks set - I thought the little hearts matched the houses well. 


That's all from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...