Friday 28 June 2013

New FUN Stamp Release from SCACD!

Hi everyone!  Elaine here to share some news from the store today.

Today sees the release of some AWESOME new stamps from one of my personal favourite companies - SCACD Stamps.  Their Susana Loves Stamps range is definitely in my personal Top 5, and I have to confess, this release has me feeling more creative than I have been for a while!

Both of the new collections are available on a very short pre-order at Quixotic Paperie, they are due to arrive next Tuesday (2nd July 2013), so not long to wait at all!  All the stamps are available either individually or in two sets of five stamps.

Here they are!




So much fun!  I had an absolute blast colouring them all up. 

If you'd like to see some inspiration using these new images from both the SCACD DT and the Quixotic Paperie DT, pop on over to MY BLOG to check out the hop.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...