Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Magic with Tiddly Inks

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here for some Sunday inspiration and a bit of magic... As you know, Quixotic Paperie now stocks the adorable Tiddly Inks clear stamps and my card today features one of them...

This gorgeous Fairy is from the Everyday Magic set, which includes 2 sentiments and a group of three stars which I have stamped all around my image. I coloured it using a combination of pencils (Caran d'Ache Neocolor II and Faber-Castell Polychromos).


I love that all the Tiddly Inks sets come with sentiments and accessory stamps - you don't need to add anything else, how perfect:)!
Thank you very much for stopping by, have a magical Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...