Wednesday 27 March 2013

I Would Travel the World - Svetlana

Hello everyone. It's Sandie here to show you a card I made recently featuring Svetlana from Russia, one of the gorgeous stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Travel Girls collection. 


I stamped her out onto Make it Colour blending card with memento black ink, and used copic markers to colour her up -
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E23, E27
Reds - R43, R24, R46
Gold - Y21, Y26, Y28

And the cut her out with a scissors before popping her up with 3D foam 


My papers are various scraps from my stash which I layered up adding a white doily and some white lace. I hand cut the banner and corner piece and finished with some punched butterflies, pearls and a metal charm. 


Thanks for dropping by today. Check out the links below for all the latest arrivals and special offers in store! 

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

**SPECIAL OFFERS!**

*** Latest Arrivals ***


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...