Sunday 31 March 2013

Beach Babe... Summer's here!

Hello everybody! It's Delphine here today to try and bring you some sunshine for this long weekend! Because we have just moved to summer time, I have decided to skip spring and make a summer scene with one of the beautiful Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets, Beach Babe, and a Make It Crafty background - The Beach of course!


I stamped my Beach Babe on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, added the crab and bucket, masked them and stamped my Make It Crafty Beach background. The sentiment comes from the Tiddly Inks set (as well as the crab). I coloured my scene with Copics, added a Make It Crafty Corner and a few gems.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely weekend, and Happy Easter! Hugs
Delphine xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome colouring. Loving the vibrant colours and the cute scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...