Friday 11 January 2013

Lara Croft wannabe!

Hello there, it's Mary J here with a card for a very good friend of mine.  Her secret dream is to be Lara Croft - yes, the game character!  I thought the SCACD Susana Loves Stamps Adventure Eye would be perfect for her! 




I stamped this gorgeous girl onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured with my Copics.  For the background I used the new Impression Obsession Cover a Card Leopard that I also stamped onto Make It Colour Blending Card then I coloured the inside of the leopard spots with my Copics and inked up the edges to distress it.  I also used the MFT Die-Namics - At The Movies die and stamp set along with the Mini Film Strip die and one of the arrows from the Lead the Way dies

I really liked how this card came out - I hope you do too!  I'm off now so I'll see you next week with another project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...