Sunday 13 January 2013

Lovey Amelia

Hello all! It's Sunday, so Delphine here! Today I would like to share a card featuring an adorable character from The Greeting Farm - Amelia!


Amelia is from the Oliver and Amelia set called Lovey Dovey. I stamped her on kraft and coloured her with my Polychromos. The DPs are from my stash and I added a Make It Crafty Heart chipboard from the Love Heart Swirls chipboard set in lieu of a sentiment, I hope it says it all!


That's all from me today, don't forget to check the January Clearance Sale category in the store, there are lots of good bargains and many stamps by The Greeting Farm, now is the time to go shopping! Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. Hi,this is simply stunning.the colouring of this cute image is beautiful.Love this,Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...