Wednesday 10 October 2012

What Big Eyes you've Got....

Good afternoon!! It's Sandie here, with another inspiration post for you - 
I took Little Red Riding Hood bringing food to Grandma idea and made a Treat Bag featuring What Big Eyes from the Susana Loves Stamps 'Eyes' collection. 


I stamped my image out onto Make it Colour blending card with memento black ink. I coloured her up with copics and Touch Twin markers and trimmed her. Then I set her aside while I prepared the bag. Using coordinating inks I stamped a background and then some leaves. I used Touch Twin markers for the leaves. 


I cut out some kraft tickets using MFT Die-Namics ticket strips die, then I stamped my sentiment onto it. I layered up the leaves and adhered the sentiment ticket with 3D foam dots. Then I glued a metal watering can onto the ticket. Once I had the bag completed I folded the top down twice and punched 2 holes using my crop-a-dile and threaded some gingham ribbon through it. 


Thanks for dropping in!! 
Sandie
xx


*** Latest Arrivals ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...