Friday 12 October 2012

Even big girls need bedtime stories!

Hi there - it's Mary J here to show you a card I made using Susana Loves Stamps one of the new recent releases available in the Quixotic Paperie store...


Isn't she beautiful?  This is Courageous Eyes who I stamped on to my favourite Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured in with my Copic Markers.  For interest I used Make It Crafty Butterfly Leaves and Fancy Ribbon Sliders laser cut chipboard and also the flourish die cut using my MFT Die-Namics Vintage Flourish

I coloured the elements in using a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Crushed Olive, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot.  I also used these pens to colour the seam binding ribbon and scrunched it up for more texture.  If you look carefully, you can just about see in the photo below that I gave the elements some sheen by colouring on and then rubbing in Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen...




That's it from me today - thanks for visiting and see you next week with another Quixotic Paperie DT project!





   

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful sweetie..
    Love how you have coloured her.

    Hope you're well
    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...