Sunday 7 October 2012

All roads lead home at Christmas

Hello all! It's Delphine here - I am very excited and honoured to be back with my first DT post for Quixotic Paperie! Today I thought I would share a card featuring a brand I love, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! I decided to make a Christmas card, with one of the fantastic Holiday Girls - Joy!

 
I stamped Joy on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her with Copics, then cut her out. DPs are My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland - I knew where I wanted the house to be so I actually used two pieces of DPs to have it where I wanted it and covered the junction with my ribbon. The sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie and comes with Joy:-)


Joy certainly puts a smile on my face, I hope you like my card with her too! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so beautiful Delphine! Gorgeous colouring as usual! Welcome to the QI team - it's so fab to have you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...