Friday 5 October 2012

Sending you happy blessings!

Happy Friday everyone!  Mary J here to show off some more gorgeous Quixotic Inspirations goodies!  I've been dying to get my hands on the new Big Anyas so as soon as mine arrived in the post, I made this birthday card using The Greeting Farm - Anya Celebrates...



She is so beautiful and I luuuurve her shoes!  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Nostalgia pad lots more My Favorite Things DieNamics...



I hope you like my card as much I do - this is going to go to a very special friend!  Have a fab weekend and thanks for visiting!



 

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card - love that super sweet stamp and those gorgeous DP's x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...