Wednesday 3 October 2012

Just for You

Hi! It's Sandie here again and today it's my turn to bring you a little inspiration here on the Quixotic Paperie blog. 

My card today features a sweet image from Susana Loves Stamps called Little Stargazer. I just adore her big eyes! 


I've stamped her out onto watercolour card using Archival ink and I coloured her in with Distress Markers.

Skin: Antique Linen, Tattered Rose
Hair: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
Clothes: Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Pumice Stone, Black Soot & Inkssentials Opaque White pen


My papers are Basic Grey - PB&J and they've been matted and stitched down onto black and white cardstock. I inked the Make it Crafty Vines chippies and then added some clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. For the butterfly chippie I heat embossed it with Seafoam white embossing powder.


 I cut the top off of a medium sized manilla tag, stamped my sentiment, added a wide eyelet and threaded some twine though, then I slipped it behind the ribbon, layering it over the white doily. 

I trimmed out my image and layered that on top using 3D foam dots. Then I tucked 2 yellow & black feathers in behind her. To finish, I used a Viva Decor paper pen to make my pearls. 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely, great colours... Hugs, Brittany, xx http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...