Monday 1 October 2012

Winners & Some News!

Hi folks, Elaine here!

I hope you all enjoyed the spooky inspiration here last week.  I'm sure you'll agree that the Design Team did a fantastic job.

Of course, that won't be the end of the spooky creations here, I'm sure, as October is now upon us!  I'm definitely in the mood for some Autumn/Halloween makes.

I have a list of winners for the little giveaway.  Please email me at the address over in the sidebar with your address details so I can send your little surprise packages out!

9. Sue Bearhouse
1. Trudie Howard
27. Jools
40. June Nelson
3. Carrie
12. Wilfreda
35. Simonne
25. Mette
19. Anne-Marie Lewis
24. Karen Edwards
6. Dorte
21. terriavidreader
37. Jane Caesar

*****************************************
Now, on to some more fantastic news!  You have been enjoying posts from the lovely Delphine as our guest throughout September.  I'm thrilled to say that she is joining us as a full time team member and will be sharing weekly inspiration over here.  You can visit Delphine's Blog for lots of beautiful inspiration.

Here's a little peek at some of Delphine's gorgeous past creations.








Welcome, Delphine, we are delighted to be working with you. :)

Happy Monday everyone, I hope the week is good to you!

9 comments:

  1. Yippee, so glad to see I'm one of your winners, off to Email you..

    I'm really pleased that Delphine is joining your DT, her cards are STUNNING and her colouring is amazing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as one of the lucky winners of the giveaway, of to send you an email,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip, hip, horay for Delphine! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was listed as a winner, thanks so much. I've emailed my info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Delphine.....and, yes....she has been creating some delightful cards.
    Thanks so much for choosing me as a winner! I've sent my email.....woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh thank you soooo much ive emailed you im sooo excited now he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! My! Word! they are all stunning, that must have been one every hard job picking a winner,
    CONGRATULATIONS to everyone

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful package that came into my postbox last week
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...