Sunday 14 October 2012

Oceanic Eyes

Good morning everyone! It's Delphine here for my Sunday inspiration post! Today I am showing you a card I made featuring a gorgeous mermaid from the Susana Loves Stamps "Eyes" collection, meet Oceanic Eyes...


I love this mermaid, I find her completely mesmerising! To make my scene, I used Oceanic Eyes and one of the new Make It Crafty rubber stamps, Sandy Seafloor, which I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I masked my mermaid and the seafloor and airbrushed the sea. Then I coloured the whole scene using Copics and added two Make It Crafty Swirly Corners, coloured with a brown Copic too.



That's it from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday!
Delphine xx
*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. O my word!!! What a Beautiful stamp, The colouring is Stunning... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...