Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Meow-y Christmas

Good morning Bloggers! It's Sandie here with another inspiration post for you. Today I am featuring a super cute stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Meow-y Christmas.


I stamped my image onto Make It Colour Blending card with Memento black ink. Then I coloured it up with Copic Markers:
Kitty: C5, C7, C9, R12
Stocking: R22, R24, R29. Y21, Y26, Y28
Nail: C1, C3

My papers are Season's Greetings from Echo Park and they've been matted, and stitched onto red and white cardstock. Once I had everything layered up I trimmed out my image and adhered it with 3D foam dots for extra dimension. To finish off I added some 'pearls' using the Viva Decor Paper Pen in Opal.


Another Christmas card crossed off my list - hope you're making progress with yours!!
Have a creative day
Sandie
xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***


2 comments:

  1. aww this is totally adorable...i love that little stocking...such a fun card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is so cute,love the sentiment,the little joy charm is so cute.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...