Sunday 21 October 2012

Eyes and Roses

Hello all! It's Delphine here today with more inspiration from the new Susana Loves Stamps Eyes Collection, Bon Jour Eyes - I just cannot resist those gorgeous Eyes!!! I thought I could make a simple scene using one of the fantastic Make It Crafty background stamps and here is the result...


The rose on my lady's hat reminded me of that Make It Crafty background and I just had to use them together. I stamped Bon Jour Eyes and Rose Garden on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured both with my Copics. I cut out my lady and put her on foam squares for a bit of dimension. I kept my layout very simple as always and only added a Make It Crafty Swirly Corner (coloured with a brown Copic) and a tiny rose.


You can see all the gorgeous Eyes here and all the Make It Crafty stamps here to make beautiful scenes! And don't forget, if you order today, there is 10% off all the items in the store! It ends tonight at midnight UK time! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...