The rose on my lady's hat reminded me of that Make It Crafty background and I just had to use them together. I stamped Bon Jour Eyes and Rose Garden on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured both with my Copics. I cut out my lady and put her on foam squares for a bit of dimension. I kept my layout very simple as always and only added a Make It Crafty Swirly Corner (coloured with a brown Copic) and a tiny rose.
You can see all the gorgeous Eyes here and all the Make It Crafty stamps here to make beautiful scenes! And don't forget, if you order today, there is 10% off all the items in the store! It ends tonight at midnight UK time! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- NEW Whimsy Stamps release & restocks
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets
- Impression Obsession DIES
- Impression Obsession Stamps *NEW*
- Some Odd Girl Stamps NEW RELEASE
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Eyes" release IN STOCK
- NEW Make it Crafty Rubber Stamp Release!
- NEW The Greeting Farm release including Big Anyas!
- Carta Bella Christmas 6x6 Paper Pads