Thursday 19 April 2012

Happy Thursday everyone!  Mary J here with a make using some more gorgeous Quixotic Paperie goodies!


I love these SCACD newbies!  This is Susana Loves Stamps Garden Eyes or you can get her in a set of four that comes with am exclusive free stamp.   I used Bazzill kraft cardstock for the base and My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks papers.  I used 10mm beads for the flower centres and the sentiment is from the Whimsy Friendship Ticket stamps.  And do you like the layout?  I used the new April-May sketch...


I hope you get a chance to play along - the random winner will receive a £15 voucher to use at Quixotic Paperie!  Go here for all the deets!

Okay, that is it from me today - see you next week!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely packed with gorgeousness. Love the woodgrain background with the lace border.
    Hugs
    Deisre

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful image and colors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...