Wednesday 18 April 2012

Turquoise and Orange

Happy Wednesday. Halfway to the weekend.. always an exciting prospect. So.. can you guess what's coming?!

Of course you can. Some.. SOME ODD GIRL!!


This time round I used the whole stamp set - Sweet Thinkin' Mae. Love this little lady. SO versatile, and we all love that, don't we? I've coloured her up using PMs and FMs (don't even ASK what happened to her nose, poor lady..) to match my papers from My Minds Eye Breeze Collection. I've rekindled my love for Kraft over the past few weeks after having a little break from the stuff, so this time my cardbase has been created using Bazzill Kraft cardstock.

:) Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little creation. Love the faux stitching/
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you colored Mae...she is just adorable. Great card..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...