Thursday 29 March 2012

What a mad, crazy, wonderful idea!

Hi all!  Mary J here and I hope everyone has been enjoying the unseasonably fabulous weather we have been having recently (well, it's been good in the UK!).  YAY!!  I'm in a good mood today!  Today I'm here with a card using one of the new Gorjuss stamps, called Alice from the gorgeous Quixotic Inspirations store...




Isn't she just lovely?  I just had to do some more colouring on Bazzill Basics Smoothies kraft cardstock and this time I used a mixture of Copics and Prismacolor pencils to try for a whimsical soft look.  I matched her up with papers from the Glitz Design French Kiss pad and the sentiment is from the Kraftin' Kimmie Alice Dormouse stamp set.  Lastly, I kept the embellishing to a minimum by using the Whimsy Shapeology Banner Pennants die set.  Here's a close up of the colouring...



That's it from me today!  See you next week!



Latest Additions at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk
*MAKE IT CRAFTY CHIPBOARD*
*WHIMSY STAMPS SENTIMENTS & DIES*
*ELISABETH BELL COTTAGE CUTIES FROM WHIMSY*
*SYLVIA ZET WEE STAMPS FROM WHIMSY*


2 comments:

  1. this is just so cool...What an amazing card...you are always so creative..love your designs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...lovely colors ..i love this image very cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...