Thursday 15 December 2011

Nativity scene

Hi everyone!  It's Mary J here with my last card for Quixotic Inspiration this year as Quixotic Paperie is closed for the Christmas period from midnight tonight - so you still have time to place an order for dispatch on 16 December - get there quick!

So of course I had to make a Christmas card because I still have a few more to make for this year - and there's me thinking I was organised for it!!



This little cutie is called Reason for the Season by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  I matched her up with Memory Box papers (Elaine is out of this one now but the others are just as gorgeous!) and that gorgeous Holly Vine border die cut by Memory Box and Marianne D Creatable Snowflake dies, finished off with 4mm flat backed pearls

Well, that is it from me this year - I'll see you back here in 2012 with more Quixotic Paperie gorgossity!

Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...