Wednesday 14 December 2011

Bookworm

Hey guys, its me, Lou. Sorry for such a late post. I'm typing this just now as I eat my bacon, egg and cheese bagel.. after I managed to drag myself out of bed from the most delicious lie in ever. Best get a move on though, I gotta get ready for work soon! :)

I made this little corner bookmark last night.. in the dead of the night, after my mother had my traipsing around Asda at 11 o'clock for our Christmas shopping!! Really?! Really. I coulda cried! I haven't been in the house long enough to make anything substantial over the past few days.

I've used one of my most FAVE sentiment stamps from Paper Makeup - EVA. I keep coming up with projects just so I can use it again. :) Heehee.



 I have stamped the sentiment in Rich Cocoa ink from Memento.

That's all from me until the New Year me thinks. So MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all, and ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR!!
Take it easy and enjoy the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...