Saturday 10 September 2011

Meet Lord Skeleton...

Hey people it is Kim Dellow here and I'm going all Halloweeny at the moment! You don't need to look away as there are no spiders on this one but there is a gentleman Skeleton! He is from the Artistic Outpost Haunted Halloween stamp set and when I first saw him I knew that I had to have him!


I've matched him with the fabulous Echo Park Apothecary papers and some chaotic stitchery.


If you look carefully you might see that the sentiment, also from the Artistic Outpost Haunted Halloween stamp set, is in fact hanging from a thread and is free to swing eerily around the front of the card.


When you pick up your Artistic Outpost stamps don't forget to get some EZ Mount as well.

Have a super scary Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...