Thursday 21 July 2011

You are fabulous!

Mary J here with my week's make using some gorgeous Quixotic Inspiration goodies! This week I used the super sexy, super cool Victoria Case for SCACD Femme Fatale...

 

 As you can see - lots of BLING!!  To create some interest, I used my Bazzill Jewel Templates to create the swirls with 4mm red flat backed pearls to create that beautiful swirl and used the Whimsy Friendship Ticket Sentiment for the insides.  And do you see that fabulous bow? I used my Bow Easy Template to make it before sticking it to the matting - easy peasy!   I also used a 6mm pearl for the centre of my red felt rose - the finishing touch!




And before I go, don't forget to check out the....
Latest Additions at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk
Make it Colour Blending Cardstock - for Copics and other alcohol based markers - at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk



Sew Easy at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk
*NEW* SEW-EASY

And don't forget to treat yourselves to the mega....!!!

Summer Sale at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...