Thursday 19 May 2011

Ruby , Ruby, Ruby......

Morning all!

Hope you are all well this fine morning!  I have a 'Gorjuss' new image 'Ruby' to share with you that you can get right here at Quixotic Paperie. Isn't she lovely? 

She is coloured with copics and I have used prisma pencils to create the background around her. The camera seems to have washed that out quite a lot. It is a little less subtle in real life!

The papers I have used are Echo Park 'For The Record'. I have punched out a few flowers above her swing and then added an big adhesive flourish to bling it up!

The black flowers are a first for me and are made out of metal.
I bought a black metal sheet as I was hoping to make some grungy stuff but instead I used it to make some pretty flowers! They are punched out and then run thorough a spotty embossing floder. I then sanded them down so you would see the silver coming though. Then the metal is such a doddle to shape and bend! A new thing to my reptoire that I love :)

Watch this space for more metal flowers ....

Now I love this girl so much that I decided to frame her! I made her into a piece of art that will match the card and hopefully make someone a lovely gift !
So here they are both together :) Sorry the frame is so blurry...makes it look arty though eh???



A wee heads up for tomorrow that you don't want to miss...there is going to be a fab blog hop and stamp release from Carmen Medillin. 

Have a great day!
Judy x
You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours and great idea to frame it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...