Tuesday 3 May 2011

Austen and Gorjuss

Hi guys! Hope you've had a lovely start to the week! Just wanted to pop along and show what I've been upto over the past week! Apart from watching the Royal Wedding and enjoying the Bank Holidays that is;)

I made a card with a new Gorjuss girlie, specifically Puddles of Love-isn't she just so sweet! Digged out my fave Tim Holtz papers and coloured her onto kraft-which Elaine now stocks here.

Also had a play with the beautiful new Artistic Outpost stamps-this time Janes' Countryside and made a really simple but effective card, with some Basic Grey paper which was stitched and some inking:)
Well that's it from me, enjoy the rest of your week! I'll be back soon! Rowena

1 comment:

  1. How yummy, Rowena - both of them! Gonna have to have a go at more inking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...