Thursday 10 February 2011

Good time girl!

Yay, happy Thursday everyone - just one more day to go until the weekend!  Mary here with a card for a good time girl!  Perhaps me when I was [much, much] younger, but definitely suitable for my funkier, younger friends!  I wanted to do a little paper piecing - a technique I rarely use but love it when I see other's using it - and I thought the hat in Kenny K's All That for the Whimsey Stamps collection would be perfect for it.  I used my Viva Decor transparent gloss pen for the button on her hat and the houndstooth paper from the Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue & Wonderfull paper pack.

 

And, yes, I do wish my waistline was that small!  Anyway, less about me!  Now, do you have a ton of brads in your stash which you never use anymore?!  Yeah, I can see all those hands up in the air!  In an effort to use mine up, I used my Bazzill Mystical Flourish Jewel Template to pierce the holes and create those funky swirls with those lickle ickle silver brads - uber cool, don't you think?!

I finished off the card with my Whimsey ticket sentiment stamp and Shapeology ticket die.  And isn't that butterfly cute?!  It's from the other Whimsey friendship ticket stamp set - these are so versatile!

That's it from me today - see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...