Friday 11 February 2011

Fresh Picked by Carmen Medlin


Morning folks...and it is Friday again. We are just enjoying our first
 of a few days off for mid-term break. So I am giddy with a lie-in
until 8am. Wow! It was great!  Then the builders rang the doorbell
 at about 8:01... NOT so great!  I think scared them a little with my
bed hair :) 


Anyway, So this is the card I should have shown you last week for the
 release of the new images from SCACD and Quixotic Paperie. The image
 I used is called 'Fresh Picked' and is drawn by Carmen Medelin.  Isn't she
beautiful and makes for a lovely spring time card?

The flower is made from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and I then stamped
a text background stamp, inked the edges with Distress Ink and layered them
 together with a vintage style brad from my stash. I added a couple of
 Jenni Bowlin pins to the back of the flower. The sentiment is from a Studio 490
 set I have.

Before I  head off I just wanted to let you know about some of the lovely goodies
 that have just arrived in Quixotic Paperie over the last few days.


Thanks for your visit!

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so gorgeous, Judy! I love the vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the design and fab papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and that image is fabulous!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...