Tuesday 19 April 2011

Shabby Chic with Artistic Outpost

Evening! Running very late tonight but wanted to make sure I popped on and showed you these little lovelies! I am absolutely in love with Artistic Outpost and all their gorgeous designs and they fit really well with 'my style' so it's great fun playing with them! I've used the Set 'Birds of a Feather' to make these 3 bookmarks with. personally I think a bookmark is one of the most lovely little gifts you can get-especially if it's been handmade-something you keep for years and use, and just so pretty!

All the papers are from Basic Grey and I've inked them all up also. You'll be seeing lots more Artistic Outpost makes from me so keep tuned!

Don't forget to check out all the New Arrivals at QP-Elaine's house must be a lovely little treasure trove of stash! I'm especially loving the new 6 x 6 Cosmo Cricket pads.

Be back again soon! Rowena

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous - very vintage and love the papers.

    hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...