Tuesday 2 September 2014

Floating By With A Card & Some News!

Elaine here, dropping in with a card and some store updates for you!

If you follow the Quixotic Paperie Facebook page or receive the store newsletter you may be aware that I am taking a break from the distractions of Facebook for the whole of September (and possibly longer if I find it really helpful ;) ). As such, there will be no updates to our Facebook page this month. This blog, my personal blog and the store newsletter will be the best places to get all the latest updates and inspiration! I'll be joining the fabulous Delphine here on the store blog more regularly.

If you aren't currently subscribed to the store newsletter, you can sign up HERE. I try not to send newsletters too frequently, so you won't be spammed!

 

******************************


Here are the latest arrivals and offers!  As you can see, there are a couple of pre-orders, and until the deliveries arrive, you can enjoy 10% off the entire ranges as noted below. :)

I will leave you with a little card I created using some favourite recent arrivals in the store! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed your visit. :)



This card features the sweet mermaid and a sentiment from The Greeting Farm - Magical Beans kit along with the fantastic SCACD Stamps Kelp Forest Background stamp.

~Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...