Sunday 3 August 2014

You Can Fix Anything!


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Have you taken advantage of the special offer at the store? 20% off EVERYTHING in stock - the offer is valid until Monday August 4th at midnight!
I have chosen to use a Some Odd Girl set today - those clear stamp sets are perfect and include just everything you need for a card, character, sentiments and accessories!


I have used the Steampunk Kaylee set by Some Odd Girl. I stamped Kaylee on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured with my Copics. For the background, I used Distress Inks (Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Black Soot) and stamped the cogs using black, brown inks and gold embossing powder. I added the sentiment and put Kaylee on foam squares.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...