Wednesday 30 July 2014

Normal service has resumed... and 20% off EVERYTHING!


Hello everyone! And we are back!!! Following Elaine's move, we are happy to announce normal service has resumed at Quixotic Paperie! And as a belated birthday celebration for the store's fifth anniversary and to thank you for your continued custom and support, Quixotic Paperie are offering 20% off EVERYTHING in stock until midnight on Monday 4th August!

So let's share some inspiration today, summery inspiration, with some of the stamps available in the store! I love mermaids, and the new The Greeting Farm Magical Beans Kit including one, I had to use it - combining her with my favourite Make It Crafty background for mermaids ;) Here is today's little scene...


I stamped my Greeting Farm mermaid onto Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her in Copics and cut her out. On another piece of Make It Colour Blending Card, I stamped Sandy Seafloor by Make It Crafty, masked it and airbrushed the sea. I then coloured the seafloor, added a sentiment from the Tiddly Inks Floating By Set, as well as two fishes, and put my little mermaid on foam squares. Here is a close up and some of the colours I used...


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11, R20, 22
Hair: V09, 12, 15, 17
Scales: B63, 66, 69
Sea: BG02, 07, 09 (airbrushed)
Sand: E30, 31, 33
Seaweeds: BG72, 75, 78, G28, YG03, 17

Thank you very much for your visit and enjoy the special offer valid until midnight on Monday 4th August! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous card, and the colouring is awesome. Just a scene that looks so alive. Hugs Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...